On-line Opinion Magazine…OK, it's a blog
Random header image... Refresh for more!

Fairy Tales

Top Trump intel officials are claiming that John Bolton’s book will cause “grave damage to US national security.” Trump’s incompetence hasn’t left enough of US national security to be damaged. This is an attack on Bolton and has nothing to do with national security or the book. If they didn’t want the book published they would have sued the publisher months ago not waited until a week before the release to go after Bolton. They want to punish Bolton by locking his royalties in escrow and having a long drawn out legal fight.

If you had any doubt what the inverted red triangle means, you could ask Trump’s buddies Gorka or Miller or Wikipedia. While Antifa is an enemy of fascists, they don’t use fascist symbols. FDR, Churchill, my Dad and uncles were definitely Antifa.

8 comments

1 Anya { 06.19.20 at 10:20 am }

Although I doubt your Uncle Phil ever cast a ballot in his later years, he still had strong political opinions and a hysterical streak of sarcasm. It would be my guess that he’s currently spinning in his grave over Trump’s so-called presidency.

2 Bryan { 06.19.20 at 6:29 pm }

He and his brother both. My Mother would have been livid and wouldn’t have hidden it. Her sister OTOH became a conservative evangelical, which led to extended periods of silence between them.

I still wonder why Trump wants the job as he doesn’t want to do it. The next administration is going pull back most of what he has been squirreling away. Gifts to the Presidents by foreign leaders belong to the government not the individual President. He can’t just be beaten, it has to be a total defeat, an electoral massacre.

3 Kryten42 { 06.20.20 at 8:07 am }

I’m surprised my Grandpa & Mom haven’t risen from their graves.

Dotard is heavily in debt to China & Russia (and others). He has no choice but to do what they want. He’s completely compromised.

4 Bryan { 06.20.20 at 8:04 pm }

Yep, and his come back rally in Tulsa was a flop. We have much bigger crowds for high school football games down here. His voters are smarter than I assumed.

5 Kryten42 { 06.20.20 at 10:00 pm }

I was reading dKOS & Others with my coffee earlier. I *almost* hope the attendees do get a COVID-19 spike. Almost.

Tulsa Rally Waiver Will Most Likely Not Shield Trump from Liability If CV-19 Infections Result

I guess we’ll find out soon enough. 🤷‍♂️

6 Bryan { 06.20.20 at 10:26 pm }

It normally has to be an “informed waiver of rights” to be valid and he has been telling people that COVID-19 is not a threat. The majority of his supporters don’t know their rights, but their estates may and will files if the individual dies.

7 Kryten42 { 06.23.20 at 10:55 am }

I just saw this tweet & checked with a few Resistance people I respect. Apparently only ~1,500 of the ~6,100 attendees were actual trump supporters in Tulsa.

So, the Return on Investment was deep in the negative!

This too… they are definitely keeping everything they can in the family! Via WaPo:

A common thread among many Trump press staffers: They’re related to other Trump staffers

No surprise at all of course.

8 Bryan { 06.23.20 at 7:26 pm }

It is known that his campaign hires people to attend events. They just didn’t plan for a total failure. There were aerial views that show an empty overflow area, and there were no big protests around the auditorium. They arrested one woman at the center even though she had a ticket because of a “I can’t breathe!” t-shirt. The loners in the upper seating areas with masks were obviously not true believers. The number of COVID cases is spiking out West and not all of his supporters are suicidal.

The campaign pays $180k/month to Eric’s wife and to Don Jr’s girlfriend. A family business is all the Trump’s know anything about and that’s the model they use for everything.